Friday, January 23, 2009

Barack Obama Tribute

Barack Obama!!!! Our 44th President! I honestly think he's number 1 in the most-liked president. Yes everyone can tell that he is black, but that is not the reason he got elected. His campaign was "Yes, We Can" and he honestly showed we can. He inspired many people to follow their dreams and goals to the highest level. I mean come on what's higher than becoming the overall president and winning the election before the votes were even done being counted. If that's not making history then I don't know what is! I made a video of his inauguration as a tribute to him on my new youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/nesakovacs
PLEASE SUBCRIBE!!

ALSO STAY TUNED FOR THE MICHELLE OBAMA TRIBUTE!

HERE'S THE VIDEO!
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

No comments:

Post a Comment