Monday, January 26, 2009

Oprah Taking Obama's Place In Chicago?



On Monday, during a visit to ABC's "Good Morning America" to defend his innocence in connection with accusations that he tried to auction off Obama's Senate seat, the Governor said he thought Oprah would make a good replacement. The Governor faces an impeachment trial today. "She seemed to be someone who had helped Barack Obama in a significant way to become President," the Governor said. "She was obviously someone with a bigger bully pulpit than other senators. She probably wouldn't take it."

Oprah's best friend, Gayle King, called her awhile later to discuss the news on her Sirius XM satellite radio program, "The Gayle King Show," the talk show host expressed her surprise.

ITS FUNNY HOW EACH THING SAID ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS ONLY SAID ON TV, ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY WANTED THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW!!

"My plan was to get up and watch 'Good Morning America' and work out and then I just thought, 'Let me just lay here another half hour.' If I had been watching, as I normally watch -- from the treadmill, I would have fallen off the treadmill," Oprah said. "I'm pretty amused by the whole thing."

WHEN GAYLE ASKED IF SHE WOULD CONSIDER THE SEAT SHE GAVE A PRETTY SURE ANSWER!

"Absolutely not," she said. "I would have said, 'Where would I fit it in with my day job? My mid-day job, my night job, my radio job, my magazine job?'"

"I think I could be Senator too," Oprah added. "I'm just not interested."

HEY IF ARNOLD CAN BE GOVERNOR WHY NOT OPRAH GET INTO POLITICS TOO??

No comments:

Post a Comment