Friday, January 23, 2009

I Love You

Photobucket
God gave us life on this earth with the bible as our instruction manual. Not everyone reads the bible and not everyone believes in it but one thing that everyone should believe in is LOVE. People wouldn’t be able to wake up every morning if they weren’t loved. My brother died the same weekend as my birthday and I was so happy that I was turning a year older, that I didn’t have a chance to tell him I love him but I have no doubt that he left this planet knowing that I loved him and that he was loved by a lot of people and still is. They say don’t give people the best of you and to choose your friends wisely but did you forget that God gave you a blessing to be apart of him knowing that you were going to lie, steal, cry, and kill, but he still gave you the best of him; Jesus. I wrote this to let everyone know that I love them no matter what. Pass this along if you think that there is someone out
there needing your love. Nesa Loves You!

1 comment:

  1. this was beautiful I knew you had it in you now what have you done with my daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete